Tuesday, May 27, 2008

tour de market street

Don't believe Michelle when she tells you she's afraid to do something. We rode our bikes to work today. I heard about how scared she was all night and all morning... and as soon as she started peddling she turned into evil Knievel/ Tasmanian devil! She cut off buses and street cars.. she got flipped off by drivers making right hand turns. So much for that little red ski hat she pinned to my backpack for safety. I'm wrapping her up in caution tape and strapping a siren to her rear end.

7 comments:

Ramón said...

Somebody needs a quick-course in road etiquette!!!!!

EGE said...

Do her boobs always point off to the side like that? She could signal turns with them, if that's the case!

pork luck said...

all luckyporkers have boobs that point off to the side.. ehehhehe

Ramón said...

⚡ I have an idea!! ⚡

Buy a tandem bike!!!
Just be sure to take the back seat; that way The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Michelle can do all of the peddling while you sip your Sanka.

Great idea, huh? Don't let her read this.

EGE said...

Ooohhh, I never noticed until today. Maybe someday, if I'm very good, I can have boobs that point off to the side.

(PS Thanks again, Ramon, for teaching me the italics trick. I'm using it everywhere!!!!!)

Ramón said...

ege: You are very welcome!

Anonymous said...

this post made me want to sing Billy Idol's REBEL YELL really loud.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!