Thursday, May 15, 2008

HEAT STROKE

Today is Bike to Work Day in San Francisco. Originally, i was going to do a post about how i was dripping with sweat from my ride. Its really quite hot here. PIPING hot to be exact. I was going to moan about how i had to hang my button down shirt over the back of my chair to dry while i prance around the office in my undershirt.. until i saw THIS guy. While i was at lunch i passed a little display introducing the new Blackberry. You know the kind.. promotional material everywhere... signs.. people with bullhorns shouting things about its miracle-like technology? Yah, and this poor guy. Wearing a huge cellphone outfit dancing and jumping about. He must be DYING! I hope they give him one of those fancy gadgets for his trouble. Along with cold compresses and ice shavings.

Dude...

4 comments:

Priyanka said...

neat blog you have here! and quite funny too!

pork luck said...

oh, thanks!

Stephanie said...

They were talking about him on the news today! Saying it won the the worst job award you could have on this hot day. The dude said that there was a fan in the thing....

pork luck said...

wow!!! awesome!!! I'm glad he survived!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!