Friday, May 23, 2008

the rug

Michelle and i got in a fight about that damn jellyfish painting on the wall back there. She asked my opinion on what color she should paint the background and then EXPLAINED for half an hour why my opinion was wrong. Why ask in the first place!? So because she was mean to me... she gets a starring role on luckypork.

We have hardwood floors in our apartment. We have ONE rug. Michelle went online and purchased a vacuum cleaner to clean our ONE rug. THE VACUUM IS GIGANTIC! ITS GREEN AND GIGANTIC! THE BOX IT CAME IN IS BIGGER THAN THE RUG!! We have no place to put it so it just sits there in the living room.. staring at me... waiting... waiting for a crumb or a dog hair to show up. Poor vacuum. It should really go live in a big house with kids who spill cheerios all day.

also, i drew the vacuum squashing her toe.

There, i feel better.

14 comments:

milo said...

cheerios!

pork luck said...

fine, cheerios.. i fixed the typo. now stop being so mean.

milo said...

ok.. i'm sorry

pork luck said...

ok, yay!

pork luck said...

how's the jellyfish coming along?

Ramón said...

If The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Michelle needs some jellyfish photos (with the correct background colour☜(fancy spelling), I have hundreds that I took at Monterrey Aquarium.

LP: Think of the vacuum cleaner as a future coat rack........

It sorta looks like the one that the city uses on the sidewalks!
HEY! Maybe you can ride it to work! Although, a pink helmet may not do much for your street-cred.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that noticed that you gave Michelle one of those orange spray tans!?!?!

heeheehee

I get the same schidt from my Fiance. We have ONE rug and I bought a Dyson.

Unknown said...

Aren't those the vacuums you can ride like a tractor that scrub off all the urine on Market Street?

Ramón said...

The fake, orange tan makes her hair look blonder.

Did anybody ever see the Absolutely Fabulous episode where the fake-tan service comes to Edina's house and sprays a tan right on her?

milo said...

ooh sara please tell the story of when YOU were spray tanned by hand!!! hehehee... pleaseeeeeee

milo said...

i DID draw michelle with a spray on tan.. you are VERY observant!

pork luck said...

ooops.. that wasnt me.. that was michelle.. this is me

Anonymous said...

Ramon - Yes and they use that enormous hose!!!

I puffy heart Eddy & Patsy.

Ramón said...

I love the lady who came to spray on the tan!!

"Come on, KEEP up, wooMAN!!"

She's also the same one who was applying the seaweed wrap the day that Eddy's father died!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!