Thursday, July 10, 2008

skinny jeans

Michelle and i went shopping for skinny jeans. Well, SHE was shopping for skinny jeans. I'm not skinny. And girls who aren't skinny just look sad in skinny jeans. So anyway, the sales lady told her that they stretch out so she should buy a size SMALLER than she normally wears. I was walking around the store shopping in the "big girl" section when i heard a very quiet.. very faint, "help" coming from the dressing room. This is what i saw when i peeked in the door. She was laying down, pulling and tugging and pulling some more.. stretching them.. trying her darnedest to get first her legs in and then the next struggle.. to get the things buttoned. Finally, after sucking her tummy in so that it was nearly an inch around.. she buttoned them! With the jubilance of a college football cheerleader she yelled, "There! I did it! They fit! I'll take 'em!"

I'm kind of glad i cant wear skinny jeans. Too much work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just blew soda out of my face. Thanks for the giggle...now please come clean my Mac.

--iloveupstate.com

pork luck said...

oh dear.. sorry...

Jayne said...

Ha. Sounds a bit to painful for my liking.

Cake said...

I wear medium sized, curvy girl jeans...and that's just fine by me. *goes off to look for another snack*

Anonymous said...

With that little room in her jeans, where does she keep her brains?

Ah, wait, nevermind...

-- Lamont "Curvy" Cranston

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!