Friday, July 11, 2008

munchies

I'm sure you've all heard the news that most of California is on fire. I keep hearing reports of certain brush fires being like 12% contained...18% contained...and i keep wondering why its taking so long for the fire fighters to get them 100% contained. Until i talked to my neighbor. He's wise in all things cannabis. He told me that the areas they're having the most trouble with have HUGE pot fields. Well no wonder they haven't doused them yet. All the firemen are high...leaning on rocks, sharing munchies and staring into the flames for hours.

6 comments:

EGE said...

Sheesh. I hope they didn't wear their skinny jeans!

Cake said...

Can't talk...having...the munchies...

(I've been following the news about the fires because I know people* who live in that area...scary. Hope you and your family aren't affected!)

(*Via blogs. Yes, I'm a geek.)

Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is I should go to Costco and get a big box of shredded mini wheats and hostess cupcakes before I head over, right?

iloveupstate.com

Anonymous said...

So this means we can expect a mid-summer spike in the price of a lid of Panama Red, right?

Um, that is a purely academic question. Supply and demand and all that. Alan Smith and such. Why do you ask?

-- Lamont "Sativus" Cranston

milo said...

ege: firefighters look cute in skinny jeans! Especially the irish ones who aren't dead anymore!

cake: nope. So far we're safe and sound. And don't worry, i'm responding to your post at 9:44 on a friday night.. so that makes me a geek too! :)

upsate; Oh yes please. mmm.. yummmm

Mr. Cranston: Hi! Haven't heard from you since you won the recipe contest. Yes. Don't be surprise when the kid on the corner starts selling dime bags for... well, i'm not sure what dime bags go for.. "eh HEM.." but lets just say MORE than they used to!

pork luck said...

oh wow.. that wasnt milo... thats me! I've had a couple glasses of... uh... you know.. infrastructure.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!