Monday, July 28, 2008

kitty work force

A lot of times there are people standing outside the train stations in San Francisco giving away free samples of stuff. I've gotten things like itty bitty Cliff Bars and tiny packs of Trident. I even got a travel size pouch of Advil...which came in handy for reasons i wont divulge at this time. So, this morning there was a group of people handing out sample size packets of cat food. Cat food? The signs they were holding had a big green circle that screamed, "Try it today!"

Hummm.... did they want people to try it or were they waiting for a train full of workaholic kitties to disembark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never cease to amaze me. You even get me laughing at home.
-Jessica

pork luck said...

aww.. thanks Jess!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!