Thursday, July 17, 2008

Afro

Last night i had a dream that my grandma (who passed away years ago) came to visit me. She came with important information to give me. Maybe some sort of path to success or the keys to unlock the secrets of the universe. Perhaps she was here to save me from some impending doom! I knew whatever it was she was here to tell me was SUPER important. But all i could do was stare at her giant Afro. Why does grandma have an Afro? We're Irish.

sorry grandma.. can you come back again? I missed it.

7 comments:

jeesau said...

Maybe she was delivering a message to you from activist Angela Davis? http://www.nzedge.com/features/images/ar-denis17_angela_davis.jpg

pork luck said...

Thats it! Thats the Afro! But.. even bigger than that.

Jean Martha said...

OMG. You slay me.

EGE said...

Okay, now that I'm done laughing, can I ask a question I've had for a while? Maybe I'm ignorant of such things and this is something everybody knows, but: how do you make these pictures? Do you draw them and scan them in, or do you have a program that draws on the computer, or what?

Honestly, I don't so much care, because you snort me regularly anyway, but I'm just wondering...

pork luck said...

Oh! sure! I draw them by hand with a black sharpie, scan it into the computer and add color.

Thanks for the compliments!

Anonymous said...

Could be that she was just extolling the virtues of a good cream rinse...

-- Lamont "Split Endz" Cranston

EGE said...

Thanks for the 411, man! Rock on with your bad self!

(The above statements brought to you in honor of Nana'a afro.)

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!