Tuesday, July 08, 2008

The answer is yes.

I get asked at least 3 times a day if I'm growing my hair out. Yes. I am. I'm on a quest for a ponytail. I drew myself here with them to see how I'll look. Pretty cute, i think. But the fact that people keep asking about it makes me wonder... should i get it cut? Girls who have the ability to put their hair in a ponytail always seem so cool to me. Kinda like guys who can grow mustaches, ya know? I could probably grow a mustache, come to think of it, but that's another story. Take Mrs. McCain, for example. She had short hair and was sort of boring looking...and certainly no mustache! But once she grew her hair out, threw that pink baseball cap on and crammed her long flowing locks thru the back of that hat? She reached a higher plain than us short haired girls. Instant cool. Yah baby, I'm going for the ponytail!

4 comments:

EGE said...

Oh man, I grew mine out three years ago and am now counting the days till I can hack it off again! Gak. Hot. Annoying. Plus ouch with the brushing!

Anonymous said...

oh man. i can't wait!

Jean Martha said...

One of the assistants at work very pointedly asked me "What are you plans with your hair?".

What?

Umm.

I wash it? It grows. Every few years I have it clipped. Hell, I'd go to the pet groomer if it was cheaper than SuperCuts. It's frikken hair...

pork luck said...

heh heh.. "What are your plans with your hair?" heheheehehehhehe

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!