Monday, July 07, 2008

fly trap

I discovered that my pants were unzipped. I probably went to the restroom 2 hours before i noticed the air whooshing down the inside of my pant legs. So, that means that my jeans were unzipped for QUITE A WHILE. This was Saturday afternoon and I'm still thinking about it. How many people saw my underwear flapping in the wind and snickered. Not even caring enough about a fellow human being to point and make that "zip it up" gesture. I would have smiled and mouthed "thank you." Wiping my brow and doing the roll of the eyes look you do when you're embarrassed. Instead I'm left wondering.. just who saw my panties?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! hopefully they were cute ones!
-the weird girl sitting next to you

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you weren't wearing the My Little Pony or the San Francisco Giants ones!!!

su said...

I am a retired teacher. I taught Math and science and in one class per day I had an inclusion class which means some Sped kiddos in the class and a teacher partner from the Sped Dept was in residence as well. At one point one of the cutest Hispanic boys in the class was sort of causing a comotion. Sort of the pig pen flurry of subliminal activity. I confronted him asking "What was the problem?" He said "Mrs. E. your pants are unzipped." Of course there was mirth and giggles. I asked how many saw and knew.... They ALL raised hands and laughed. I asked why no one said anything. Said they "We thought you would be mad" Too funny.. The co teacher, by the way, had NOT noticed.

EGE said...

I didn't see them. I was too distracted by London and France.

Cake said...

EGE WINS BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY!!!

pork luck said...

Yes! EGE wins! I'm sending her a congratulatory wheel of cheese!

EGE said...

Gee, thanks! I'll take smoked gouda, please!

Jean Martha said...

AND that is exactly why I don't wear skirts. I did the "skirt bunched up in the backpack" move a few years ago. Oy.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!