Friday, July 25, 2008

hazard

Michelle and Banjo and i are going to try out our new camping skills. We learned a lot from our test run in the living room. Now we know you have to zip up the tent at night or you might find a cat on your back. And i hear they have bigger cats in the woods than we do in the house. Anyway, we're off to a campground in Big Sur...which as most of you know...pretty much burned down. I'm worried the scenery might look a bit like a Tim Burton movie set but at least the ground will be nice and warm to sleep on!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!!!! Big Sur. I LOVE Big Sur! It's not really a camping thang I guess, but have you ever been to Nepenthe?
http://www.nepenthebigsur.com/

Crap. I'm so far behind in my commenting it's pitiful. THE WOODCOCKS WON! I don't even have the words to express my delight. I'm going to have to do some kind of tribute post. There's no two ways about it. Yep. A tribute post. I'll let ya know when it's up.

HAPPY CAMPING TO LUCKY PORK AND MILO!

1:02 PM  
Blogger pork luck said...

THANKS SPARKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be sure to check out Nepenthe..

1:32 PM  
Blogger milo said...

Yah, thanks Sparkles! it's going to be fUNNNN

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home