Friday, July 25, 2008

hazard

Michelle and Banjo and i are going to try out our new camping skills. We learned a lot from our test run in the living room. Now we know you have to zip up the tent at night or you might find a cat on your back. And i hear they have bigger cats in the woods than we do in the house. Anyway, we're off to a campground in Big Sur...which as most of you know...pretty much burned down. I'm worried the scenery might look a bit like a Tim Burton movie set but at least the ground will be nice and warm to sleep on!

3 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!!!!! Big Sur. I LOVE Big Sur! It's not really a camping thang I guess, but have you ever been to Nepenthe?
http://www.nepenthebigsur.com/

Crap. I'm so far behind in my commenting it's pitiful. THE WOODCOCKS WON! I don't even have the words to express my delight. I'm going to have to do some kind of tribute post. There's no two ways about it. Yep. A tribute post. I'll let ya know when it's up.

HAPPY CAMPING TO LUCKY PORK AND MILO!

pork luck said...

THANKS SPARKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll be sure to check out Nepenthe..

milo said...

Yah, thanks Sparkles! it's going to be fUNNNN

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!