Tuesday, April 29, 2008

blue

Michelle tends to makes up things.. about my health. Like, she thinks i only have one kidney.. or that i have a brain tumor.. or that i have endometriosis.. you name it.. michelle thinks i have it. She has a big book of medical stats that she likes to read from and imagines that i have the symptoms from the worst chapters. So last night she comes and sits by me on the couch and says, "We need to talk about your circulation." "My what?!" I ask. She gets closer to my face and examines me and says, "Yes, i'm concerned about your circulation. Your lips are BLUE!" Oh my god .... AACK! My lips are blue???? We need to rush me to the hospital! I can feel my pulse slowing! I'm slipping away!!!

and then i remembered i just ate a blue popsicle.

4 comments:

milo said...

hehehe... well we need to be proactive about such things! we have shotty insurance

Anonymous said...

¡¡Hahahahahahaha!!


Ramón

Sparkle Plenty said...

If Michelle needs more resources, I find that the Internet is an invaluable and infallible diagnosis tool. Just this morning, I checked out a few WebMD sites and diagnosed myself with mild cases of leprosy and hemophilia. After a brief consultation with myself, I prescribed a large bag of sour cream and onion potato chips. It was in the nick of time; I haven't broken out with any symptoms! I'm just a little leprosyish and hemophiliacy. If I follow my treatment, I should be fine.

milo said...

hehehee.. thanks sparkle.. you're right... webmd.. the hypochondriacs dream dish

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!