Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth day

Happy Earth Day everyone! I wanted to save a forest or set some horses free or something today. But being a city gal... i had to settle for saving a pigeon. I was walking to work and this little bird crossed my path with a plastic taco bell bag wrapped around his neck. So.. since it IS earth day.. i stepped on the bag and stopped him in his tracks. I reached down and untangled the plastic from his little neck and sent him on his merry way. The girls at work think i have rabies now. But i don't ask what this planet can do for me.. i ask.. what can i do for my planet? Get Rabies? Sure!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY Hero!!!!

Ramón

Anonymous said...

:::golf claps:::

flying rats...

I'm kidding. That was a very nice thing to do!!

milo said...

well done! great drawing too!

jeesau said...

I like that you weren't afraid to put droppings on your statue self.

Anonymous said...

That's not droppings, it's frosting.

Ramón

Cake said...

Nicely done! I celebrated Earth Day but...errr...::looks around::

Oh, fine, I'll go out and find a critter to rescue. ::puts wine glass down, goes out on an errand of mercy::

Anonymous said...

A spider the size of a dinner plate was stomping up my wall last night, and I swept it on to a dustpan and chucked it out of the window. I think it made a dent when it landed on the sidewalk - does that count?

Ramón

Anonymous said...

Can spiders get concussions?

Ramón

milo said...

Spiders wear helmets

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!