Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Season opener

I'm so excited! Softball season is back! Last night was the season opener of my softball team the Mighty Mighty Woodcocks. (two mighty's in our name because we are MIGHTY) We went down in defeat. But we'll get 'em next time!

I'm soooooo sore today. My softball muscles have atrofied. I seldom just take off in a sprint at work and slide on one knee to the bathroom. Or throw paper weights to my co-workers.

You caught the seldom bit? Yes, seldom. Which leaves the door open to the possiblity of a sprint/slide at any moment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slather some Ben-Gay on to those sore muscles, and you'll be good as new.
A hidden video camera to record the reactions of people as you waft past them would make for good comedy too.

Where are the games played, so that I can photograph them?

Ramón

pork luck said...

you want to photograph my softball games? creepy. we play in berkeley.

Anonymous said...

Your games, or Berkeley?

Ramón

milo said...

bhahahahhaha

Anonymous said...

This season is gonna be a winner!
Jamamay

Anonymous said...

I think I need a WOODCOCKS t-shirt. I want to go grocery shopping in my small minded town with a WOODCOCKS t-shirt. Love it!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!