Friday, April 18, 2008

food network

That's supposed to be a TV... not a microwave.

So anyway, i was just at the gym and about 4 out of 5 TV sets were tuned to the food network. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a big food network fan. I like Michael Chiarello the best. I love to watch him cook up yummy Napa style treats and then feed them to his ultra cool Napa style friends. But.. when I'm at the gym the last thing i want to do is watch somebody take a huge bite out of a big fat juicy steak and wash it down with a heaping spoonful of garlic mashed potatoes, a little fresh baked bread and a local Cabernet. It makes me want to climb down off the stair climber, walk across the street to the steak house, grab a fork and a bottle of A1 and slap a bib around my neck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be grateful that your gym was too cheap to install TVs with smell-o-vision.
You may want to try making a poultice of raw steak for that groin injury of yours - ask the cafeteria lady what she thinks of the idea next time you see her.

Ramón

Stephanie said...

I love your humor and how you see the world, Sara!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!