Friday, April 25, 2008

boss


Yes, it finally happened. The thing I've been fighting against for 6 months. My boss saw me in my panties at the gym. Ever since i realized that we workout at the same place I've been carefully planning out my schedule so that i NEVER see her in the locker room. NEVER! But yesterday... there she was... putting on her lipstick.. acting as if she wasn't watching me in the mirror. I tried my best to waste some time. I took my clothes out of the locker and kind of folded them.. and then unfolded them... hung them on the back of the little locker door.. slowly took my running shoes off and set my regular work sneakers under the bench. I glanced up to see if she had finished applying her make-up. Nope. Still there. So.. i gave up. I did it. I took my pants off. There i was, standing bashfully in my panties. How mortifying. How HUMILIATING. But that's not all, of course.. my panties had a hole in them. Why couldn't i be wearing a hotty little number that looked super expensive!? Some fashion forward get-up. No, i had to wear the one pair with a hole in them yesterday. Just then, she zipped up her make-up bag, placed it in her purse and did the super model walk out the door. Oh god! What must she have thought? Perhaps she thought, "Poor dear, i really MUST give her a raise!" But more likely.. it was, "Gross! I really MUST fire her."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow; how long does it take to apply daytime makeup - who is she, RuPaul?!?

You probably could've taken her mind off of your worn and tattered drawers by standing at the mirror next to her and gone about plucking nose hairs with your fingertips, then sneezing a wet-one into the mirror, smiling demurely and making small talk as you did it.
Since you've been shopping for children's sizes, you weren't wearing your Hello Kitty, Curious George, or Care Bears ones - I hope?

Poor Sara......poor, poor Sara.

Forget the raise.........


Ramón

milo said...

ok.. looks as if Sara's getting all new panties this weekend.. no "holy" drawers..

Anonymous said...

Don't shop at GAP kids - OK? She's almost 30.

Poor Sara - poor poor Sara

Ramón

milo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

Just found your blog. YOU ARE HILARIOUS. I think we must be friends or you, at the very least, should be paid for your blog. I read every single entry and laughed my head off. WOW!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!