Thursday, April 17, 2008

crepe

I ran into a friend from work at the bus stop last night. We both take the 21 Hayes bus home so we clamored aboard and sat next to each other near the door.. for an easy escape at our respective stops. She entertained me the entire way with funny comments. But one in particular stands out in my mind. She told me that if she ever won the lottery she'd buy a little cart.. like a hot dog cart.. and sell crepes to people. She said she would call it, "Squat and take a crepe."

ahahaahahahahahahhahahahahhahhehehehehehehehhhehahahahahah

knee slapper , that one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take two, with the orange Metamusil filling.

She can design a Mexican one and call it the Montezuma.
She can also design the Vatican Special; the Holy Crepe.
She can put out samples on a puu-puu platter.

Maybe a drink to go with it; the Crepe Shoot.

Ramón

Anonymous said...

I want mine with nutella and banana, thanks.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!