Sunday, April 06, 2008

alarm

Hello! Sorry i was missing in action for a few days. Michelle and i went to Tahoe for some spring skiing. The snow wasn't quite right for skiing so we decided to go sledding instead. We found a perfect hill behind some sort of county agency building. We were very sneaky and parked the car off to the side where nobody could see us. We crawled up the hill in a very navy seals manner.. careful not to get caught on private property.. and then.. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Slid all the way back down the mountain. Michelle had the car keys in her back pocket.. the kind of car keys that have an alarm button on them. As she zoomed down the mountain the car alarm would go off every time she hit a bump!

So much for stealth sledding.

4 comments:

Cake said...

I haven't been sledding in years and years...but, fortunately, we're finally losing the snow where I am so I'll have to settle for rolling down a grassy hill or something instead!

Anonymous said...

I considered having Erik Estrada and the other CHiPs dude put out an APB on you. Welcome back.

- iloveupstate is now renovation therapy

pork luck said...

I saw the chips dudes chasing me on their hot cop bikes and realized i needed to get my ass outa the fresh air and back to my computer.. sorry for the delay!

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't leave the poor car to just sit there and watch you guys have a great time.
Jamamay

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!