Friday, January 18, 2008

ouch

Just a quick update on that lunch with the boss yesterday. About 10 minutes before i was supposed to go up to the private dining room i got a headache.. but not just any headache.. this was one for the ages. It felt like a little monster took an axe and hacked its way out of my skull. I'm not sure if it was a panic attack or if i got a migraine, but suffice it to say... i didnt make lunch.

i still have a headache but its just a little pounder in my temples.

Now, on to a much more exciting topic. GO GIANTS!!!! We need all of your support! Wear red and blue this sunday and we'll WILL those boys from New York to beat up those wimps from wisconsin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I'm feeling so sick; I had a bunch of face-saving scenarios prepared in my head to help make you the dining room hero.
In the meantime, fix the last paragraph of today's entry - it's driving me crazy. Bye.

Ramón

pork luck said...

whats wrong with the last paragraph?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sara can't root for NY this week. GO GB

pork luck said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

milo said...

bhahahha... oh come on!!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!