Thursday, January 10, 2008

mental disorder

Sometimes i have these urges... to do socially unacceptable things. Like yesterday i was using the ladies room and someone was in the other stall. I wanted so badly to yell, "I'm naked from the waist down!"

I dont really know why.

Also, this morning i was on the train to work and the driver had his arm sort of flung over the little barrier between us and him. When we went thru a tunnel and it was pitch black i wanted to tickle the inside of his palm.

I dont know why.

And right after i got off the train i was walking with my umbrella in the rain and when i came to a stop i wanted to spiiiiiiiiiin it so that the water would fly on everyone around me.

I dont know why.

I'm just glad i have these thoughts on a boring day like today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that someone wound up the coo-coo clock this morning.

Ramón

Jayne said...

Hehe. I think you should do ALL those things and report back.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!