Monday, January 28, 2008

Dog Bowl


I was watching motorcross on tv sunday morning. As I watched the guys crashing in the mud I remembered how much I used to enjoy going to the LA colliseum with my dad to watch Supercross. We loved it when the racers would smash their bikes into the haystack walls. My mom and sister never understood that. They hated the crashes. But my dad and I couldnt wait for the carnage. My cell phone rang and brought me back from my childhood daydream. Strange.. It was my dad. "Hey kid, what are you doing?" he asked. I said, "I'm watching motorcross.. what are you doing?" He chuckled. "Me too." We talked for a bit about this and that. I told him that i got Banjo a Giants jersey for the superbowl. He said he got Raider outfits for his dogs. He has a weiner dog and a little pug named rosie that was run over by a car and isnt quite right anymore. He thinks that his dogs are tuffer than Banjo just because they have Raider gear. HAH! My Banjo with her Giants jersey can take 'em both! We're planning Dog Bowl 2008 soon. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

milo said...

awww... rosie

Stephanie said...

Yeah! Banjo's a tough cookie!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!