Wednesday, April 01, 2009

appliance reliance

I'll bet you take that little hair dryer of yours for granted. I know i did. Until it broke. And now i have very strange looking hair everyday. That little hot air blowing device is undeniably precious when you want to look.. well, pretty. Yes, i admit it. I'm not immune. I want to look pretty. And without hot air in the morning its nearly impossible. The best i can do is average looking to slightly unattractive. So speak sweetly to your hair dryer when you see it tomorrow morning. You have no idea its power.

7 comments:

EGE said...

Hm. I don't use a hair dryer. Is that why I'm not pretty?

milo said...

hehe..

the GAME sara.. tell us about the softball game!!!

milo said...

Yah ege.. i don't use the hair dryer either :(

lady luck said...

I have a hair dryer that I never use. do you want to borrow it for a bit? it is all yours if you want!
xoxo

pork luck said...

oooooh!! maybe!! But i think michelle is going to try to pick one up at the store today. Thanks! If she forgets i'll come a knockin!

Anonymous said...

L
a片

av片

av女優

洪爺

a片下載

日本a片

色情a片

a片



m

HPH said...

I don't use one either. Frizz City if I do. Maybe that is why my roots keep turning brown ... ?

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!