Friday, September 05, 2008

sweatball


Recognise those sexy eyes? Yah, that's me. I'm back from LA. It was so freakin hot down there i melted. I absolutely melted. I'm nothing but a puddle now. But, on a good note...my mom is doing great. Apparently she's bionic now. And she has a gigantic zipper going down the middle of her leg where she could hide spare change if she wanted. It was nice visiting with her...and getting caught up with "The Price is Right." We watched it every morning at 10 am before she took the Percocet. That game show hasn't changed a bit since i was kid. Well, except that Bob Barker is dead. Other than that? Same. I'm going to call her each day at 10:48 to hear what the showcase of the day is and to yell out my bid. I'm hooked!

8 comments:

Jean Martha said...

Dead? I thought she just retired and Drew took over?

Jean Martha said...

she = he!

pork luck said...

OH!! HE'S NOT DEAD??????? oooops!!!

EGE said...

Welcome back! Glad your mom's okay! And so's Bob Barker!

PS Would you really send me a picture?

pork luck said...

OF COURSE I'LL SEND YOU SOMETHING!! What would you like?

yah, i hear good ol' bob is still kickin.. whoopsi

Cake said...

I'm really glad your mom's doin' okay!

And I'm glad Barker isn't dead! WHEW!

I should be making supper...but surfing blogs is more fun.

pork luck said...

Hi cake! Thanks for the good thoughts! I'll be sending them right back to ya next thursday!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that your Mom is doing well. No doubt your TLC was a great help.
Jamamay

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!