Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Which one's the Jackass?

Continuing on with our camping theme... This is a picture Michelle took of me while we were on our little trip. Well, THIS isn't the picture. THIS is a cartoon! Silly goose! But I have a picture that looks just like this on my camera at home. Me next to a donkey. Yep...Me next to...a...donkey. "Why?" you might ask yourself, "would ol' porkluck take a picture all snuggled up to a donkey?" Perhaps a nice photo for mom's mantle at Christmas? Maybe a new photo for my badge at work? Yah, I'm with you. I actually have no idea why i took a photo with a donkey.

Except for the possibility that i may have been drunk.
A very STRONG possibility.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Michelle's facebook, and was wondering if you'd cartoon it! I think besides giving a copy to your mom, you should include it w/ your Christmas cards ;-)
sfw

milo said...

but wait.. everyone will think I'm the ass!

EGE said...

Ooh! Ooh! Can i have this one?

I like the idea of having someone else's vacation snapshot on display. And I also like the idea that you may have been drunk. I, myself, am NEVER drunk, so it's nice to be able to see what it looks like.

pork luck said...

yep! You can have this one! My email address is on my profile page.. go ahead and email me and give me your address and i'll send it right over.

Cake said...

::points at ege and falls over laughing::

Umm, not that I ever drink either, you understand. ::cough::

pork luck said...

hehehe... cake.... you make me giggle

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!