Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Train from Hell

Last night i had a little party to go to after work and got a ride there. So i left my bike in the garage at work. That meant that this morning i had to take the train to work with just about EVERY other citizen in San Francisco. I was on the platform and had to let 4 packed trains go by before there was even a crack to squeeze into. Now i remember why i started riding my bike in the first place. I'm not good with that much stress in the morning before my second cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

Backpacks and butts looming up in your face is NOT a good way to begin the day. I do not miss my days of daily public transportation-taking, and this picture PERFECTLY captures the experience.

(I love that you incorporated dinosaurs into the Gap thing! I enjoyed looking at your work, and I showed the pictures to the lads. They swelled with pride--or as much pride as inanimate plastic figurines can display...)

:-)

pork luck said...

Oh excellent Sparkles! Glad the lads liked it!

Anonymous said...

I remember a ride on BART like that but not quite that crowded and someone said real loud..."I am sooo depressed" Talk about quiet on the train...at least until he got off! I feel for ya.
Jamamay

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!