Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's the bunny!

Michelle and Banjo and I, yet again, loaded up our little blue VW bug with sleeping bags and a tent and headed off to the "wilderness" for a camping adventure. As it neared sunset on Saturday we decided to go for a little hike. Michelle was peppering me with tidbits about how animals like to hunt at dusk and how Puma's might spring out from behind a tree looking for a tasty meal! I was watching the path closely as we climbed a hill. Just then! I saw it! A HUGE hungry animal! Probably the size of an SUV! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! I pointed and yelled! It was a MONSTER! And it wanted to eat us!!!!!

...and then the little fella with his tiny cottontail hopped off the path back into the woods.

4 comments:

milo said...

thankfully it wasn't donnie darko!!

Cake said...

It's the KILLER RABBIT FROM THE HOLY GRAIL! AAAAH! RUNAWAY!!!

*grin*

pork luck said...

Cake got it! I was wondering if anyone would connect the headline to the Holy Grail :) Cake wins a limited edition print of this post.

just hit print... (wink)

Cake said...

Hee! I was slow checking for replies to this! I really should print this out and put it up at work...in fact, I think I will. :D

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!