Wednesday, September 02, 2009

All laced up and no where to go.

Michelle got a couple new pairs of sneakers for us. We're the same shoe size so that's pretty handy! When i opened the box there were two sets of laces. Each a different color. Two sets? Humm...I thought maybe it was a new style. All the kids are doing it? So i wore my new shoes with two sets of laces...at the same time. Tuff to lace them. Kinda floppy and hard to walk. But, hey, i want to be cool man. Don't want to stand out and seem like i don't know whats cool anymore.

Later, Michelle alerted me to the fact that the laces were to choose from. Not to wear at the same time. Bummer man, I'm not fashionable. I'm just a big dork.

4 comments:

EGE said...

I think you are stylin'! I think we did used to do that back in the day...

Charlie said...

at least both your shoes are tied for once...maybe you should keep double laces so you don't trip and squash your nose?

lady luck said...

I bought jamie a new pair of sneakers for his birthday and they came with TWO pairs of laces TOO! They were already all laced up with the two pairs so he just wore them like that for a while.
it is a cool new style. Michelle just doesn't know it... (ha ha)

pork luck said...

Yah, Jaime and i are the coolest dorks ever!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!