Friday, September 04, 2009

Me and the French lady

This morning i took Banjo out for her morning walk and ran into our French neighbor with her little dog Peugeot. Here is our conversation:

Me: "Good morning! Good morning, Peugeot!"
French lady: "Good morning! Good morning, Banjo!
Me: "How is her leg?" (Peugeot has been limping for few weeks.)
French lady: "I don't like to comment."
Me: (blank stare)
French lady: (smiling at me with matching blank stare.)
Me: "Well, her leg seems better."
French lady: "I don't like the commute."
Me: (blank stare)
Me: (completely confused) Ok, bye bye!
French lady: "Bye bye!"

5 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

BWAH HA HA HA HAH!

If you'd said something else about Peugeot's leg (with lady smiling and matching your blank stare), what would she have said next?

You: "Well, it's sure good to know her leg will be okay."
A) French lady: "I don't like to compute."
B) French lady: "I don't like the commas."
C) French lady: "I don't like the cumin."
D) French lady: "The purple cow will rise at dawn and fly low over the concourse."

milo said...

bahhahah.... belly roll laugh.. HEEHEEHEE...hehehe.... sparkles put me over the edge

pork luck said...

Sparkle!! you always make me giggle!!!

Sparkle Plenty said...

Woo-hoo! 'tis an awesome day when I make Milo and Pork Luck giggle! Have a great long weekend, gals!

Jean Martha said...

Hope Peugeot isn't headed to a commune. Wheat grass will give him the squirts.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!