Tuesday, September 15, 2009

big


The Mighty, Mighty Woodcocks are playing for the championship tonight. Go Woodcocks!! We're supposed to wear our Berkeley Rec softball league t-shirts that we got at the end of last season. But our fearless leader Ben only got them in extra large and XXL. I ended up with an XXL because i got to the pile late. I figured i could just use it as a night gown. I hadn't planned on actually doing any physical activities in it. But what the heck. I'll wear it. Maybe i'll throw on some earrings, a belt and some stockings and look stylish on first base.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Woodcocks. The BIG shirts might help by making the pitcher miss the plate because you are hanging over the plate.
Swing for the fences and make Mighty Casey proud.
BOBB, Tom

pork luck said...

Hi Tom!!!!!! Thanks for the encouraging words! We won!!!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!