Tuesday, August 25, 2009

pick

Sometimes when I'm in the elevator alone at work I might, you know...give the ol' snozzola a little pick. I do it really quick between floors. Don't wanta get caught mid pick. That would be embarrassing. I was thinking about it today. There are cameras in the elevators, aren't there? So some security guard somewhere is watching me. Gross. Poor fella. But then i thought, "I'll bet they play the elevator footage at the annual Christmas party." And I'll bet they hoot and holler every time I pick. Probably have a counter going. Maybe they even turn it into a drinking game! Sally the security guard has to take a drink every time one of us worker bees puts a finger up a nostril. Maybe Sally gets to drink so many times due to over pollination that she gets really loose and hooks up with Big Dave, the under ground garage guard! And maybe that leads to dinner and a show, later a romantic wedding in Napa and maybe even Big Dave Junior and itty bitty Sally........So, keeping that in mind, from now on i wont be ashamed to pick. I'll pick away!

5 comments:

Jean Martha said...

LOL!!!

Sparkle Plenty said...

My name is Sparkle. And I, too, am a pickaholic. There's a picture of me when I was five, coloring pictures with my sis...finger wayyy up the nose on its way to Canada.

pork luck said...

ahahahahahhaahha... SPARKLE!!! THATS BRILLIANT!!

EGE said...

As Johnny says: "When you get to the bridge, give us a wave!"

HPH said...

Word, word! My word is lasestud. Would that be lacy-stud or lazy-stud?
Um, I forgot what else I was gonna say about this post ...

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!