Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I saw one!!

I kinda feel like i saw the Loch Ness monster today! Or Big Foot! I actually saw a cop eating a donut! Well, it was just a meter maid...but still! I saw one! I thought it was an urban legend that cops just sit around getting plump eating donuts. But nope! Its true! Its really true! I saw her drive by in her little three wheeler with her mouth WIDE open getting ready to munch down on her pink frosted treat. I guess its fine, really. Meter maids don't really need to be in shape. They don't chase criminals down dark alleys and climb over chain link fences. Although, i would imagine sometimes they need to be able to duck when angry city drivers throw their parking tickets at them.

2 comments:

jeesau said...

Nice sighting! Your blog can be like an urban field guide!

Where I lived in Sacramento, there was a really good indy donut shop that always, always had a cop car parked in front of it.

eda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!