Thursday, July 16, 2009

latchkey

When i came home the other day i heard Michelle yelling in the hallway. "I'm stuck! Help!" Michelle has taken to wearing the house key on a chain around her neck. I guess so she wont lose it? Well, this is what i saw as i rounded the corner. The key was stuck in the lock and she couldn't pull the chain off over her head. Trapped. To the front door. I'm uncertain how long she was like that. But i know she was relieved to see me and to have me remove the key from the lock. She still wears the chain with the house key around her neck. Sometimes i wonder about that little lady.

2 comments:

EGE said...

That's just rumarsa!

(which is my word verification word and I'm sorry, but I just can't think of a better description!)

PS Michelle/Milo? You are my new hero.

pork luck said...

heheheh... that IS rumarsa! Isnt that Michelle/Milo a silly lady?

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!