Friday, July 31, 2009

dog collar


Michelle has been on a bit of a spending spree lately. Not for me. Not for her. For Banjo. Last night she showed me all the dog collars Banjo has now. Apparently Banjo needs different collars for different occasions. With GLEE she pulled out the beach collars, and then the fancy collars for fancy time and then... get this.. her PAJAMA collars! Now remember, Banjo isn't a Paris Hilton little Froofroo dog. She's a mutt from the pound. I love her to death but really, Pajama collars?

3 comments:

milo said...

WELLLLLL... let me explain..she needs cutie striped soft cotton collars to sleep in.. no rhinestones. :)... plus I like when we match.

Anonymous said...

A 'mutt' from the pound is way more special than any 'froofroo' dog. And let me tell you Missy, no dog wants to be compared to Paris Hilton.
Love,
Banjo

EGE said...

I have no comment (I'm busy enough with my own doggy houseguest this week to think of clever things to say!), but my word verification word is "hahoofou" -- which, again, seemed too appropriate to pass up.

Hahoofou!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!