Monday, January 26, 2009

snowsuit

Last week it was really cold in the city. It was also raining in the city. But, alas, i wanted to ride my bike to work anyway. I didn't want to be one of the the masses on public transit. So i had this swell idea. What if i wear my ski gear? I'll be warm and dry! So i bundled myself up in my snowsuit and attempted to peddle off to work. Just so you know...if you want to wear YOUR snowsuit to ride your bike to work? Its very hard to peddle when you're all dolled up like the Michelin man. And it kinda makes your legs shorter and that kinda hurts your crotch area. Ok, that's it. Your handy tip for today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD. I wish I could have seen this!

EGE said...

Got it. No biking in ski pants. Thanks for the tip!

But can I ski in bike pants?

pork luck said...

hummm... stumper

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!