Thursday, January 15, 2009

pale

Michelle and i are going to Mexico in a month. Ooh, less than a month now. She decided to get started on her tan and purchased a group of sessions at a tanning salon. I can just see it now. Brown Michelle and white Sara. I'd better get myself a few sessions. But I'm a bit claustrophobic. Do they close you up in those tanning beds? Do they snap the lid closed and you sizzle away like a chicken breast on a George Forman Grill? Maybe I'd rather just be my Lilly white self.

8 comments:

Deborah J said...

Stay lily white - tanning is bad for you! Put your big hat on and be proud of your purple pins! Cute illo.

Jennifer DeDonato said...

This is so funny! Love it.

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

I agree tanning is bad for you. We like you just the way you are. he he he. Great way to illustration the word Pale. Excellent.

John said...

hahahahahahahahahaa man I love the pale Idea ..........Have fun in mexico check my contribution hahahaha I need to even my tan out hahahahahaha

EGE said...

Hey! You know what I just noticed? When you wear bathing suits, your boobs point FRONT!

Anonymous said...

Great drawing!! Have a fun trip!
Jamamay

Tomás Serrano said...

Funny pick.

Vern Mercado said...

cute. reminds me of the comics strip "cathy".

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!