Friday, January 09, 2009

fly like an eagle

This was me a few weeks ago. The Philadelphia Eagles were playing the Dallas Cowboys. I went to my local watering hole dressed in full Giants gear ready to BOO the Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys. I hate them so much that i sat down at a table full of conference rival Eagles fans. We high fived as Tony Romo got his face mask rubbed in the dirt. We hugged as Brian Westbrook ran for yet another touchdown. It was a magical day. Giants fans and Eagles fans breaking bread together and clinking beer glasses. Victory came to the Eagles that day.

But things have changed. The Eagles come to Giants stadium on Sunday. Sorry boys, we are no longer friends. Its time to get back to business. GO GIANTS!

4 comments:

milo said...

sorry little buddy

EGE said...

What a strange weekend. What a strange season, all around...

pork luck said...

very strange indeed...

Anonymous said...

Oh, we were so sad...not fair to us.
jamamay

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!