Thursday, January 29, 2009

1-800-dentist


I had to go to the dentist the other day. I'm not usually nervous about things like that. As long as there's enough Novocaine to numb a gorilla in that there shot they give me? I'm cool as a cucumber. So i was sitting there in the chair in that very vulnerable position they put you in. (I'm guessing its so you cant run away.) And the dentist says, "I tripped this morning on the way to work." "Huh?" i mumble? The dentist is fiddling with something and drops it as she says again, "Yah, i tripped this morning on the way to work and i hurt my toe." "oh," i say. The dentist drops another piece of whatever she was fiddling with. "I'm a real klutz!" she says as she finally gets her drill ready to go...

4 comments:

EGE said...

NO…!

pork luck said...

HEY! YOU DID A LINK! ON YOUR COMMENT!!! COOOOOOL!!!!!

By the way, that dentist story FREAKED me out!

Anonymous said...

YIKES!!!!!
Jamamay

Unknown said...

Kinda funny post! For sure a lot of dentists have their own stories also like you dentist has. As for me, our dentists in Edgewater have great stories every time their clients come in. But dentists there always talk about things with sense and is related with their profession. Also, they always encourage their patients not to get afraid to them. I think dentists like that are great than those who talk about nonsense things.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!