Wednesday, January 28, 2009

mirror image

Our trip to Mexico is getting closer. We leave in 2 weeks. That means i have to go shopping for a new swim suit. I just want to type a quick note here to the major department stores. Can you please remove those three sided mirrors from the dressing rooms? Really. One side is plenty. Nobody needs to see their own rear end from every angle. Its better to be in the dark about some things. Three sided mirrors don't sell swim suits. Three sided mirrors make your customers run from the building in tears.

5 comments:

milo said...

ooh... you're right... it's one of those things it's better to better to be ignorant about! I don't want to see my booty bumps anymore than the next guy...

su said...

I have the same feeling about the giant Mirrors hung directly across from the tub/shower in hotels! Slide back the curtain after my shower and eeeeeeeek! So I steal all the soap!

jen said...

YES! Not to mention the fabulous lighting in dressing rooms. They and the mirrors together make me look fat AND jaundiced.

Lovely.

EGE said...

And yet my theory holds: in bathing suits, Lucky Boobs point forward!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I go into the store to get a bathing suit and come out thinking that what I need is a new body.
Jamamay

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!