Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Potty

Hi. I've been away.. but i'm back. I'll recap my holidays for you in the next few days.

So, to start with...Michelle and i invited some friends over for a little pre-Christmas gathering. We were especially eager to meet our friend Jeanette's new fella. His name is John and he's straight from Ireland. We dolled up the house a bit and cranked the holiday tunes. We put Christmas cookies out on the table, dusted off the wine glasses and snapped a Christmas collar on our dog Banjo. The stage was set for a lovely evening. Our friend Wesley popped by a bit before our company was to arrive. He was just dropping something off for Michelle and was on his way to his own holiday get together. With about a minute remaining before we expected Jeanette and John, Wesley stands up and says, "Can i poop in your bathroom?" "What? No! The company is coming! You'll stink up the whole house!" I say. "But i really have to go!" He replied. I pulled his arm as he walked toward the bathroom. "NO! NO! NO! NO!" But he wouldn't listen and closed the door behind him. And then we waited. Hoping he was joking and would emerge quickly. No such luck, he was really doing it. Right before our guests would arrive he was pooping. I heard the flush as he threw open the bathroom door and exited with a smile. Just then the buzzer sounded from downstairs. They were here. Oh god! They were here!

So, I am officially apologizing to our new friend from Ireland and our dear friend Jeanette. Sorry for the stinky Christmas.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh...that will teach me

pork luck said...

hehehehehe

jeesau said...

LOL...oh my. My co-workers are looking at me for laughing so hard! We didn't notice, honest.

I'm honored to have made the lucky pork, too! Yay! Thanks, Sara.

EGE said...

OH NO!!! Now you don't need MY Irish Johnny anymore!! Especially because he's TOTALLY the type who would poop in your bathroom!! And then probably fall asleep still sitting there!!!

pork luck said...

awwww, i love your Irish Johnny. He can poop and pass out on my toilet anytime!

Julie McCoy said...

hilarious. oh, wesley. that WILL teach you. to quote a sleater-kinney song, "don't tell me your name if you don't want it sung...."
wow.
my new year's resolution? to make the lucky pork blog. :)

Jean Martha said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

pork luck said...

Be careful what you wish for Miss McCoy...

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!