Wednesday, December 17, 2008

flush



Hi there. I've been in hiding for a couple days while i recovered from the Giants loss to the Dallas Cowboys. That was really tuff to get thru. But I'm starting to feel a little better.

So, anywhooooooooooo....I went to the restroom at work this morning and there was a sign hanging above the toilet on the back of the stall. "Please be courteous and flush after use." Is that something we need to be reminded to do? Really? I don't know about you but my mom taught me that little lesson quite early on. You do a little pee pee, wipe your bottom and flush the toilet. 1, 2, 3. Fairly easy to remember those three steps for potty time. But apparently here at the office we're too distracted and need prompting. Pee pee.... uh..... hummmm... oh, wipe my bottom.. and uh... what was that last thing? eh, never mind. Back to my meeting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This adds a whole new level of complexity to the mix...my mom said I should wipe my BOTTOM when I make a poo poo. Have I been wiping wrong?? I'm going to hang a sign asking for input on this in the bathroom. Maybe it will clear things up.

Anonymous said...

I think we have the same "note fairy" running around... only mine says "Wash Your Hands" really? really?!?!? Why oh why do people need that reminder? Day one of potty training, right after flushing.

If there is a need to post a note of any kind could it please be:
"Please dont' hover over the seat, no-one wants to sit in your dribble!"

that might be helpful :)

EGE said...

Yeah, and by the way, I don't think this counts as a "courtesy." A courtesy is, like, putting the seat down for the next person. Or maybe wiping off the counter after you wash your hands. Stuff you don't have to do, but you do it (sometimes) to be nice. Flushing after going is not "nice" -- not doing it is nasty!

Anonymous said...

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be a Sweetie and wipe the Seatie."

Jean Martha said...

Someone in my office printed & posted signs that have a poem...it starts...

If you sprinkle when you tinkle...

and then gets worse from there. I'm always embarrassed to have guests use the bathroom...yet I don't rip down the signs. Mebbe I'll do that for New Years...

milo said...

when I went to the bathroom at work today someone had nicely left a used paper seat .... guess they're really into recycling!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!