Friday, December 12, 2008

Book Mobile

Remember the Book Mobile? An old lady would wheel up in that old faded blue Bus and we'd all walk up the plank to grab a dusty book to read for a few days? Well, fast forward to 2008. I was riding my bike home from work and happened to cruise past the public library. The Book mobile has had major work done. Its painted all kinds of crazy fun colors and the sign on the side of the bus no longer says Book Mobile. Now its The Book MOB. Wow. Cool. But i have to say... i kinda miss that nasty old bus with the little old lady inside.

2 comments:

EGE said...

AAACK! I'm being attacked by a book mob! They're throwing f-bombs at me! Quick! Call Letterman!

Sparkle Plenty said...

THE BOOK MOB! This is truly awesome. Am hoping the librarians wear pin-striped suits and fedoras and carry violin cases.

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!