Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Experiment

Since nobody really has any money right now the family decided we're doing a homemade Christmas this year. Basically, that means every one will be getting really crappy stuff. Macaroni necklaces and tissue paper wreaths aren't out of the question. BUT! The gifts will come from the heart. I'm not going to tell you what Michelle is making because a select few members of my family occasionally read this blog. Lets just say, if she survives the testing stage...we will all rejoice.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we want michelle to survive to enjoy christmas. please be careful.

Anonymous said...

I second Aunt Stephanie's wishes.
Jamamay

milo said...

thanks mom... and aunt stephanie!

EGE said...

Don't forget: it's eye of newt and tongue of frog. You do not want to get those two things mixed up.

Ribbit.

pork luck said...

oh dear...

Jean Martha said...

LOL good luck!

I'm making many of my gifts too - my teenage nieces & nephews will be horrified.

pork luck said...

Yah, i was going to ask your advice on what to make. I know you're good at this kind of thing.

Cake said...

We set some limits in my circles, too...but I'm hoping I don't get anything made from macaroni.

Your Christmas posts promise to be fun! Hee!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!