Thursday, November 13, 2008

My new favorite disease.



I have a new favorite disease! Its the Foreign Language Syndrome. I guess there are a bunch of people out there who have been whacked on the back of the head and suddenly start speaking with a foreign accent. It seems that Italian and French are the most popular accents but some have suddenly started speaking like English royalty. Which i guess is kinda frowned upon at the Winn Dixie Mart. Now i know what you're thinking... Oh Porky, you must be making this up! But no! I saw it on Good Morning America so it MUST be true!

5 comments:

EGE said...

Hey man, leave Madonna alone!

pork luck said...

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jean Martha said...

Madonna, Liz Taylor and Tina Turner have all suffered from this terrible disease. I pledge $10. We must rise up and help them!!

pork luck said...

Awesome! I'll put your ten bucks to good use!

EGE said...

In all seriousness, I do defend Madge on this issue. Because I live with an Irishman, and I actually caught myself saying "meself" the other day...

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!