Friday, November 21, 2008

flu season

This morning i took the train to work. We were all crammed in this tight little area with no fresh air and somebody starts with the coughing and the sniffling and the sneezing. There we go.. you could see it on everyone's face. We were all doomed to catch that cold. In three days you'll find all 27 of us in bed with tissues and NyQuil by our side. Well, all 27 of us wont be in the same bed... i don't think...we'll all be in our very own beds hawking up a lung.

oh, and i was thinking, i'm glad i'm not one of those serial sneezers. You know, the ones who cant stop with one sneeze? They do like 12 in a row? That would be awful. I'm a one sneezer type. Just one really big ACHEW! and i move on.

5 comments:

Jean Martha said...

I dated a guy who's last name was Atchoo. My friends warned me to never marry him. Anyway...bulk up on zicam for the next few days! Good luck!

--Jean

PS I sneeze so loud that one of my co-workers on the other side of the building calls me to say "God Bless You". My sneezes are a bit famous around these parts...

EGE said...

One time? When I was in middle school? I sneezed so hard I hit my head on my desk and wound up with a black eye.

pork luck said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHAHH! to both of your comments!

HPH said...

My sister has those little prissy sneezes you can barely hear. Like Renovation, you can hear my sneezes miles away; they scare the neighbor's dog. I only have 1 or 2 at a time tho, since the entire front of my face flies off from the force of the impact. (It is attached with stretchy stuff and snaps immediately back into place.)

Cake said...

I'm a serial sneezer! It's awful!!! 20- 30 times, easy.

But on the good news side of things? I got the flu shot! So at least I limited my chance of getting sick and infecting others. *grin*

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!