Monday, November 17, 2008

paper

I went to a dinner party at our friend Stephanie's house on Saturday night. Her house is so cute! Its absolutely charming and perfect. Everything was placed just so and spic and span. So, when i used her restroom i didn't want to tear the paper in a sloppy way. I wanted to tear it in a perfect straight line. But it took about 12 tears to get it just so... and i used up just about the whole roll trying. And then i started freaking out because i used all the paper. And i didn't know where to put the big wad of unused tissue. What if it clogs up the toilet? And then i was taking too long... what if they think I'm doing something besides a pee pee.. oh god... turned out to be quite a stressful jaunt to the ladies room.

But the rest of the evening was perfect! Thanks Stephanie!

5 comments:

milo said...

hehehe.. hey look, you're hairless!

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to be the perfect guest for the perfect hostess but your heart was in the right place...and think of all the practice you have for tearing it exactly right on the first try the next time. In a pinch you could do what we did when we were teen-agers...just stuff your bra and no one would notice the extra tissue.
Jamamay

pork luck said...

heheheheheheh... Thanks for the tip!

EGE said...

Hey man, too bad I already got my pictures in the mail -- I could have had you bottomless!

Yeah, that looks a lot weirder written out than it sounded in my head.

Never mind.

Unknown said...

Yer too funny, Sara!! That's the special nautical toilet paper for boats. You do need a big wad! I thought you were sitting on the throne cuz we had all that chili.....

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!