Friday, June 27, 2008

Fierce

There's this.. "event" i guess you'd call it.. in San Francisco on the last Friday of each month. Its called "Critical Mass." It's sort of a showdown between the car drivers and the bicycle riders. Thousands of bike riders take to the streets at 6 pm and pedal thru the city in an attempt to block off the major streets to cars. I used to hate the critical massers. Such a pain in the ass to get around the city with all those bikes in the road. But.. now that I've been riding to work.. i cant wait to jump into the mix! I've been cut off by enough taxis, truck drivers and careless speeders to have a little rage in my back pocket. I think this is just the occasion to unleash it. Here's the thing tho.. Michelle went shopping yesterday and put this little ensemble together for me to wear tonight. I don't think road rage personified wears a funny hat and rainbow stockings. I could be wrong..

4 comments:

Jean Martha said...

Oh my. That is quite an outfit even by San Francisco standards. Hmm, I shall call you Rainbow Brite.

pork luck said...

Purrrrfect! Thanks upstate!

milo said...

hehee.. well it IS pride this weekend afterall :)

EGE said...

You frickin' rock.

I think I might kill you if you pulled that "block the road" bike-riding crap in Boston, but since you're on the entirely other coast...

You frickin' rock!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!