Friday, May 01, 2009

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND

OK, So as we all know Bea Arthur went to the big sound stage in the sky earlier this week. I was sad. Just as i know many of you were. And all the loving tributes were awesome. But that song. They just kept playing that SONG! "la la la thank you for being a friiiieeeeeend." Over and over and over! And now its firmly stuck running on a loop in my frontal lobe. I hate to say it...but can we get another old celeb to kick it so i can change the record on the turn table?

7 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

What if (god forbid) it's another Golden Girl (seriously god forbid--I love 'em all)? We'd be screwed. (Fabulous Bea-wise, they should mix it up by playing this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilV5K8tw_6o)

(My word verification for this was "Unhat." Should be a word. Unhat: To bop someone's cap off his or her head in ire.)

Have a great weekend, LP! Good luck with the bureau of fear.

pork luck said...

SPARKLE!! Not another golden girl!!???

milo said...

heheheh.... especially not betty!

ok.. so not in an attempt to one up sparkles... but I did just get "rewine"

EGE said...

Oh, thanks. Now it's in mine.

HPH said...

Pretend it's Barry Manilow. He has many songs (he writes the songs...) that get stuck on the dreaded mind replay machine. I carried Copa, at the Copa around for 3 solid days. (My word is 'foreing'. The acting of smacking a golf ball on your forehead to stop the song that is repeating over and over and over and over in your frontal hemisphere.)

Cake said...

Way to go! You killed Dom Deluise!

pork luck said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!