Thursday, May 07, 2009

streaker

We're going to the river this weekend to celebrate my friend Wesley's birthday. River + hot tub = judgment day. I've completely reverted back to my whitey white self after Mexico. So, rather than burn my boobies again at the tanning salon like last time I thought I'd give tanning lotion a try. Michelle said you have to rub it in really quick all over your body and make sure you don't miss a spot because if you do people will know its a fake tan. So i squeezed some liquid into my hand and rubbed like crazy! All over my body. Really fast! "Perfect!" I thought. "My tan will be perfect!" and i tucked myself into bed prepared to dream of the bronze goddess I'll be at the river. OK, so fast forward to the disrobing session before my shower this morning. Oh dear. Streaks! Streaks everywhere. I look like i went for a swim in a dirty puddle and a strange orange colored mud dripped all down my legs. So... yes.. River + hot tub will most certainly be judgment day for me.. along with a few whispers, pointing and giggles.

6 comments:

Cake said...

I tried that last year or the year before...it was a moisturizer that was supposed to give your skin just a slight glow.

Yeah, right...ORANGE!

So phosphorescent white skin it is for me...forever.

p.s.
MAD DOGS WON!

pork luck said...

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!! MAD DOGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh no!! streaky sara!

Stephanie said...

Oh, honey....no one will look as bad as me. Whitie pasty is worse than streaky Sara.

Sparkle Plenty said...

I've never tried that, but I've heard that exfoliation is key. HAVE FUN in the river!!!

(Word verification word of day is "spatier." I think that's when you have a spat--or tiff--with someone, you think all is well, but then it just keeps getting worse? Or: Someone who is really, really expert in having spats. A Spatier!)

pork luck said...

Lately i've been quite the spatier!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!