Monday, May 04, 2009

Dresser part two

I did it!!!! I put it together!!! Ok, well, I actually put it together 3 times. The first time I put it together i had all the drawer runners in upside down. Which i have to tell ya, makes for a funny looking dresser. The second time i put it together the two large middle drawers were too small and just sort of fell in the hole when i tried to put them in. But you know what they say, "Third times the charm!" It quite literally took me all weekend. But its done. And now my fancy t-shirts and my casual t-shirts have their own place to live and no longer have to mingle in a big heap on the floor. Hurray!

6 comments:

milo said...

it looks great! sara's such a supastar...

but EGE.. we almost had a mishap.. sara misread your blog and as i was headed out the door to the hardware store.. she calls out.. don't forget the wood glue!... um... Ege said we need it... whoa... hold up little lady... i recall that being problematic, including an abandoned project in the attic!

EGE said...

HA!

Yay, Milo, for saving our girl (or your girl) from herself (or ourselves)! Or whatever!

My word verification is "bodishes" -- which I think we all are. No?

pork luck said...

indeed!

Cake said...

Awesome!!! I want a new dresser! If I get one, will you come and put it together for me?

p.s.
Woodcocks meet the Mad Dogs! Softball starts for me tomorrow night...any pointers for me? Eep!

pork luck said...

OOOOH! Go Mad Dogs!! We're rained out tonight. Wink at the umpire as you walk to the plate. He'll like that. And keep your nose out of the path of the ball at all times.

I will gladly accept a plane ticket to canada to put your dresser together.

milo said...

me too me too!!!!

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!