Wednesday, March 25, 2009

renewal

"Miss Pork! I said that your registration was renewed! Can you hear me? Miss Pork?!"

Amazing isn't it? I went to the DMV yesterday to renew my motorcycle registration and what do you know? It went smoothly. No mishaps. I didn't have to fax any papers to anybody. I didn't have a staple in the wrong place and have to unstaple it and get back in line. I didn't have to make phone calls to automated numbers in Sacramento. I didn't have to plead my case to anyone or explain anything to twelve different DMV workers. I didn't have to call anybody a jackass or a dumb f#$@. I was completely amped for a confrontation. And yet, I didn't get in a fist fight with the little man behind the counter. Nothing. I just paid my money and walked out with a little yellow sticker.

What a let down. I guess I'll just have to go find a meter maid...

6 comments:

Cake said...

I've never heard of such a th-- *faints*

pork luck said...

Hi Cake! heheheeh.. you make me giggle...

EGE said...

Uh-oh. Something wicked must be on its way. Because I took the car to the garage today, and the Garage Guy told me the noise I heard was not the wheel bearing like I thought, it's the rack & pinion -- but it's not that bad yet, we'll fix it later, take your car home, no charge, have a nice day.

Do you hear that? The howling? I'm scared...

pork luck said...

OH NO!!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING???

pork luck said...

Chinese writing??? humm.. thats a weird one...

Anonymous said...

A
茶葉

製茶廠直銷,提供線上訂購高級茶葉禮盒
阿里山高山茶葉、大禹嶺高山茶葉、梨山高山茶葉、杉林溪高山茶葉、凍頂烏龍
高山茶、烏龍茶、茶葉禮盒、綠茶、鐵觀音、花茶
各種茶葉介紹,茶葉製作過程,茶葉挑選,水質選擇,茶葉特色介紹等資訊。


m

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!