Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blow out!

I'm just wondering who the genius was who engineered my running bra. Imagine if you will, I'm running down a busy street filled with businessmen on their lunch break and BOOM! Bra Blow-out! One of my ladies, my right one to be exact; busts free of her bindings and starts dancing about like a crazy Hooters gal delivering hot wings! So i stop and do a little R and D on the situation and discover that the Bra i was wearing is simply attached by Velcro. Are you kidding? These girls of mine need stitching. They need EXTRA stitching! With a double layer of super glue for Pete's sake! Velcro cant keep these gals down! I wrangled the right one back in and left the businessmen to their hot wing fantasies. Next time I'll double check the fastening techniques of the bra makers before i make my purchase.

5 Comments:

Blogger Renovation Therapy said...

Dude...you bought a nursing bra!!! LOL!!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger pork luck said...

UH OH!

3:32 PM  
Blogger ege said...

They make nursing workout bras? Dang. Bad enough them babies has to eat in public, does they has to do it runnin'?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Sparkle Plenty said...

LOVE the picture, as always, and this really made me laugh (as well as commiserate, mind you).

And: A NURSIN' BRA! That makes sense...Before I read RT's comment, I was bristling with righteous indignation on your behalf. I mean: VELCRO. What good would it be against the crazy dance dance revolution of girls-on-the-move?

10:40 AM  
Blogger milo said...

well... i took a good solid look at the velcro bra.. and it's NOT a nursing bra... it's actually a sports bra.. you know the ones that give you monoboob? velcro on a sports bra? what were they thinking???

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home