Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blow out!

I'm just wondering who the genius was who engineered my running bra. Imagine if you will, I'm running down a busy street filled with businessmen on their lunch break and BOOM! Bra Blow-out! One of my ladies, my right one to be exact; busts free of her bindings and starts dancing about like a crazy Hooters gal delivering hot wings! So i stop and do a little R and D on the situation and discover that the Bra i was wearing is simply attached by Velcro. Are you kidding? These girls of mine need stitching. They need EXTRA stitching! With a double layer of super glue for Pete's sake! Velcro cant keep these gals down! I wrangled the right one back in and left the businessmen to their hot wing fantasies. Next time I'll double check the fastening techniques of the bra makers before i make my purchase.

5 comments:

Jean Martha said...

Dude...you bought a nursing bra!!! LOL!!!!

pork luck said...

UH OH!

EGE said...

They make nursing workout bras? Dang. Bad enough them babies has to eat in public, does they has to do it runnin'?

Sparkle Plenty said...

LOVE the picture, as always, and this really made me laugh (as well as commiserate, mind you).

And: A NURSIN' BRA! That makes sense...Before I read RT's comment, I was bristling with righteous indignation on your behalf. I mean: VELCRO. What good would it be against the crazy dance dance revolution of girls-on-the-move?

milo said...

well... i took a good solid look at the velcro bra.. and it's NOT a nursing bra... it's actually a sports bra.. you know the ones that give you monoboob? velcro on a sports bra? what were they thinking???

Lucky Day!

Michelle said that getting pooped on by a bird is good luck. Well, Halleluja! It's my lucky day!